Message Board
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

Post your Q's now !!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 pm 

Here are a few:

In your opinion, how has the current diminished amount of territorial, indy, or similar "less national spotlight" wrestling had on the development of talent (compared to 30 years ago)? Are wrestlers no longer given the time needed to develop their styles in ring, doing promos, are they paying their dues, etc.?

Do you feel like the nationally available pro wrestling is too focused on out of ring shenanigans? Are the promos and storylines too contrived?

How did the end of fans buying into kayfabe and the abundance of information found on the internet affected wrestling?

How proud are you of your son Jeff, and did you encourage him to pursue pro wrestling, or did you want him to do something else?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:58 am 

What are your thoughts on Vince Russo as a booker and do you think its wise for him to still be booking a wrestling show?

What are your thoughts on TNA at the moment and do you still take part in any role backstage, financially etc?

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 am 

How close were you and your backers from stepping in and buying WCW?

When you and Jeff started up TNA, where did you envision the company being now, just shy of 10 years later?.

After you stepped away from TNAs day to day operations, it was reported you had engaged in talks with WWE. Was that a fact and if so, were you looking to broker a deal for some TNA talent to come into WWE, or simply look into a back stage role for yourself?.

Views on Jerry Lawler.

Again guys... thanks for lining up all these great interviews.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am 

Did you drop Jeff on his head, when he was a baby?

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 pm 

Questions for Jerry;

1. Do you think that Vladimir Koslov could have been a much bigger star in the WWE, if he had a manager/mouthpiece cutting promos for him?

2. What do you think of older guys like Ric Flair, Jerry Lawler, Hulk Hogan, getting into the ring at their ages, and do you think that they "tarnish their legacies" in the business everytime they step into the ring?

3. There has been talk in the "Internet Wrestling Community" that Impact Wrestling will go out of business, given the current state of the company. Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future of Impact Wrestling?

Thanks, Stephen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am 

Are there any guys whose talents you are surprised you missed when they worked for you
would you have been comfortable stepping in for vince in the early 90s
does it make you smile knowing that your mother invented the term slaps nuts and jeff has carried it on

are there any guys you thought would be bigger in the wider world of wrestling that weren't
with all due respect ; will you ask jeff to tone down his hair die . subtltety is the key
was there a backlash against you when you broke away fro gulus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 pm 

What's your opinion on Bruce Prichard taking over the head writer role at TNA/Impact Wrestling from Vince Russo?

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm 

According to Online World of Wrestling you fought against Don Greene in a first ever scaffold match back in 1971. Who came up with the concept and what where your thoughts on the match and the concept?