IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 am 
Site Admin

Post Q's for IYH regular Sean Oliver of KC !!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 am 

Have you worked with any talent in the past that you feel like you have unfinished business with, or would like to work with again, etc. because you think there is still some greatness yet to come out?

Zombie apocalypse finally happens. All the dead wrestlers have risen from the dead for one last run. You must pick one to do any of your show formats with. So who shuffles onto the Kayfabe Commentaries set hungry for brains and wrasslin' talk? (They have agreed to not eat your brains.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 am 

PiperFan342 wrote:
Zombie apocalypse finally happens. All the dead wrestlers have risen from the dead for one last run. You must pick one to do any of your show formats with. So who shuffles onto the Kayfabe Commentaries set hungry for brains and wrasslin' talk? (They have agreed to not eat your brains.)

:haha:
Please ask that question... twice even ;)

Ok.
Ask Sean if they expect a large drop off in DVD sales now they have got their OnDemand service up and running, but seeing as more income being produced via OnDemand will no doubt make up for that... will the future for the company be geared more towards the legal download system, rather than dvd produced market.
Screw that... word it a lot better than I could ever manage, eh guys ;)

Also.
Have they ever tried to put together a Round Table shoot, maybe even within their already est formats, such as Guest booker (Sure Gabe & Sullivan done their then & now), Timeline or even Youshoot.

Lastly.
Russos or Cornys Booking of the invasion... whose would of you been more incline to of got behind & watched unfold week after week?

Cheers again guys.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

This will be the 19th not this week.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:39 pm 

Not sure if this has been asked in his previous interviews but...How do you manage to stay so calm and collected during shoots? Any tips? Sometimes I wonder how you don't burst out laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 am 

Who he thought did the better job for rebooking the WCW invasion.Personally I thought Russo has done the best from the people they've used at least from Vince and Cornette,not sure if they've done it with anyone else.