IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:19 am 

If Jack and OIB decide not to do IYH together anymore, I just want to say thanks to both Jack and OIB for over a decade of entertainment. IYH will not be the same without both of you hosting the show together. I know the show will end at some point but I always hoped it would not be due to a falling out between Jack and OIB. Hopefully, things can be worked out and IYH can continue with both Jack and OIB.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 am 

Nah, I think they're gonna be able to work this one out, if they haven't already. Incher will see that Jack is sincere here. I mean, it's blatantly obvious even to an outsider looking in that he wouldn't/couldn't pull a stunt like that. Worse case scenario, Jack finds another co-host with several great choices already calling in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:11 pm 

I hope you are right Dirty Dick. I am not on Facebook so I really did not understand fully what was going on between Jack and Incher on the show this week. Incher has accused Jack of being Fartyoil (that is what I call this person) before but I thought it was all just a bit for the show. Jack is the master of gimmick posters. He was Hambone ("aw hell son"), tony420 (You aint no better then the hobo in the alley suckin on the wine you just some ho suckin for a dime") and the best of all time from the old Get in the Ring message board, Jack N. Off. So I can understand Incher not believing Jack, but Jack sounded sincere and hurt with Incher not believing him so I am inclined to believe Jack is telling the truth and he is not Fartyoil. Guess I am one of those cult followers for Jack that Big Mosh used to bitch about. ;)

Jack could find another co-host, but no one can replace Incher on IYH.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:20 pm 

Maybe we're being worked to set up an Incher heel turn. Need to tune in every week to find out where they're going with this.