DanBaltar & Nikhil K

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm 

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm 

Craig Leathers: Ok folks, we're going live in 5-4-3-2-1......

*Cueing the opening credits*

*An opening match between The Motor City Mad Man and George South takes place after the opening credits. South wins via an inside cradle. Time of the match.... 6 minutes, 22 seconds.*

Jim Ross: Hello folks and welcome to The Power Hour. My name is Jim Ross and next to me is my broadcast colleague and manager of the only team to hold the United States and World Tag Team Championships simultaneously..... James E. Cornette. James E. the time for talk is over, which means only one thing..... The 2nd Annual Carroll Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament has entered phase 2.

Jim Cornette: Thanks for the lovely introduction Jim, but yeah, you are absolutely correct. The Carroll Crockett Tag Team Tournament is indeed in its second phase. Those who were in a bye during the first round now have to get off their tails and prove to the entire wrestling world that they deserve to be on this stage.... in this environment. Take it from me, manager of the team that shines the brightest at midnight, the best and most deserving team will win this tournament.

Jim Ross: Well, wrestling fans, that is indeed the case.... and take a look at what we have in store for you today. The co-winners of The Carroll Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament will be here today during The Power Hour. They are on different teams, but they have a lot to say about this year's tournament and their respective second round matches. Last night, A Changed Man and Speckie James Blanchard received their Championship Tournament rings at a special gala event held at The Sports Arena in Los Angeles, California. Tonight, isn't about rings thought. Tonight it's about these guys beginning their path to another trophy. Will they both get there? That remains to be seen.

Jim Cornette: In addition to all of the tournament action, we have The Danger Zone with Paul E. Dangerously..... that little turd will be on the program sharing his little intellect with the masses.

*An Image of Paul E. appears on the screen while Cornette speaks.*

Jim Ross: Several matches and The Wrestling Network update with "The Dean of Wrestling" Gordon Solie are all scheduled today on the show. Stay with us wrestling fans, as more Power Hour continues......

*An Image of Speckie James Blanchard appears after Ross wraps up the intro package*

*Commercial Break*

Tony Schiavone: Welcome back to The Power Hour ladies and gentlemen. Before I speak to the former World Television Champion, "The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff, as mentioned prior to the commercial break, the United States Heavyweight Champion Speckie James Blanchard has some comments to share regarding the second annual Carroll Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament. The following is a video of those comments given to our IYHWA directors from James J. Dillon. Let's take a look right now.

*Tony interviews Nikita Koloff about his upcoming match with "Gamesmaster" Kevin Sullivan at The Clash of Champions after Speckie's promo video*

B. Spec_Productions, Inc. - Be Spectacular
"The Captain Of Her Heart" - Double (1985)
http://www.youtube.com/MrBrightWave
http://www.youtube.com/SpectacularSunset
IYH is bringing the moniker, professional wrestling, back to form!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome job guys.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am 

All I can say is WOW...that stuff blew me away right there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am 

spec yet again another home run

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am 

Agreed!! WTG!

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:58 pm 

Man, I should have never entered, with how busy I have been lately with work and family scares and issues, I just don't have the time to come up with anything. ugh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 am 

I love the suit spec, but I don't think I could ever pull that off lol.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 am 

*David Crockett (Producer): I don't care Craig (Leathers), we're going live in 5-4-3-2-1....*

*Returning from first commercial break.... Segment 2 begins with Paul E. Dangerously & The Danger Zone*

*Craig Leathers: Cue Camera 4 (Jackie Crockett) toward Jim Ross.*

Jim Ross: In only a few months in the IYHWA, it's not very difficult to understand folks why many journalists have already proclaimed that The Great Muta is consensus favorite to win the Rookie of the Year Award for 1989. Speaking of accomplished individuals, here on the program today is without question one of the premier athletes in the sport of professional wrestling. He has held several major championship from around the world, and he has made is way to the...........

*Ross Continues..........*

*Following the interview with The Iron Sheik, the newest member of The Varsity Club, Dangerous Dan Spivey, takes on Rocky King in a singles match. Spivey wins via a power bomb. Time of the match.... 2 minutes and 15 seconds.*

*Commercial Break*

*Returning from the commercial break*
*The Wrestling Network with Gordon Solie begins*

Gordon Solie: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to this weekend edition of The Wrestling Network. As you know, 2nd Annual Carroll Crockett Cup Tag Team Tournament is under way, and the competition has really heated up. From claims of herpes to extremely loud water tunnels, the 2nd Round match between Crystal In Denver w/ her partner and the co-winner of last year's Tournament, Changed Man, and Jobes with his partner, "The Genius" TC Anderson, have more than exceeded expectations. This one will go down to the wire. El Santo Loco and No One Special.... long for NOS look to advance to the semis. Can Old School and Travis In Denver stop them in their track? That remains to be seen. Also, one of two IYH Horsemen is still in the tournament, as Jason Jam teams up with the Australian Heavyweight Champion, Stay Puft. This amazing duo has their hands full with the impressive combination of Fontanna and the slick dressed Game 5. And, finally, the match up that everyone in England has anticipated for a long time. Speckie James Blanchard and Danielsonite v. England's tag team of "Dashing" Nik and "Deadly" Dan. I will be speaking to Mr. Blanchard very shortly, but for now, there is a new segment of The Wrestling Network that will be debuting this weekend. It is called the IYHWA Throwback Classics! This new segment will feature at least one classic video from the IYHWA video vault collection. The throwback video of this week is the following.........

*Cueing the throwback video*

*Fade To Black*
*Returning to The Wrestling Network Control Center with Gordon Solie*

Gordon Solie: Wow, that was indeed a moment in IYHWA History and a start to one of the biggest feuds involving the IYHWA United States Heavyweight Championship. Speaking of the U.S. Championship. I am proud to welcome Speckie James Blanchard to The Network via satellite. Hello Mr. Blanchard.

*Cueing the satellite feed*

*Cueing back to Gordon Solie*

Gordon Solie: What is your response to your opponents' comments during their respective appearances on President Clinton's Cigar Bar?

*Cueing Mr. Blanchard (Speckie listens to Gordon's question and responds)*

*Cueing back to Mr. Solie again*

Gordon Solie: Ok Mr. Blanchard. Now, the next question concerns your tag team partner Danielsonite. He has not been active in this tournament for the most part.... with very few appearances. Why is that so, and do you have any comments to share with us regarding this situation?

*Cueing back to Speckie James Blanchard*

*The satellite feed is lost..... cueing back to Gordon Solie at The Wrestling Network Control Center*

Gordon Solie: Apparently, we have lost Mr. Blanchard's satellite feed. The United States Champion has said everything that he wanted to say, and although we would all prefer a lot more information regarding Danielsonite, it is obvious that whatever is going on, the Horseman and Mr. Danielsonite are keeping things very quiet on the matter. However, various credible sources in the industry have informed The Wrestling Network, on an off the record basis, that Danielsonite was attacked at a Gold's Gym in Toronto, Ontario, Canada by two unidentified men in black masks. It is not clear if one of those men was Dan Baltar. Before I close out this edition of The Wrestling Network, please check out a special edition of World Championship Wrestling at 6:05 pm eastern standard time..... 3 PM pacific. For The Wrestling Network, I am Gordon Solie. Back to you Jim.

*Cameras cueing the IYHWA World Championship Wrestling graphic and Jim Ross*

*David Crockett: Fade to black in 5-4-3-2-1.......*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:40 am 

william morey is how the new manager of fontanna and i got alot to say!check it out on the page

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:05 am 

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm 

Congrats Nik and Dan

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm 

No hard feelings Spec. Put in a great match. Unlucky

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 pm 

geez... this might be the difference between interviewing with Gordon Solie and interviewing with President Clinton :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Spec got stuck with a no showing partner, not to take away from Dan & Nik. Great stuff guys.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm 

That was good stuff Spec really enjoyed your promos.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 pm 

oh no Spec!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 am 

Thanks everyone.... no hard feeling on anyone on both teams in the match. Congrats Dan and Nik. I wish you both well moving forward! :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 am 

I think anyone who no-showed their match should automatically not be allowed to participate next year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 am 

TheGame5 wrote:
I think anyone who no-showed their match should automatically not be allowed to participate next year.

Way ahead of ya, Game... ;)