IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm 

Awesome work X. These promos this year have been top notch. I'm with Vann, let's get some scripts going

B. Spec_Productions, Inc. - Be Spectacular
"The Captain Of Her Heart" - Double (1985)
http://www.youtube.com/MrBrightWave
http://www.youtube.com/SpectacularSunset
IYH is bringing the moniker, professional wrestling, back to form!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 am 

S.S Punk wrote:
IYHWA Breaking News!!!

Was that a capri sun straw you were chewing on?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 am 

Puft; An Open Letter.

Greetings, registered voters of the Headyverse.

Let me first apologise to you for making you read. Through circumstances beyond my control I am unable to spend time recording audio and or video, I’m sure you’re all deeply disappointed that you won’t be able to experience and enjoy my soothing tone of voice one last time before the finale of the 2011 Crockett Cup Tournament. Alas, although I can’t accommodate the laziness of the world by supplying you with audio or video, I am able to write this letter; so for the next five minutes or so you’ll have to put what you learnt at school into practice, by reading and interpreting this piece of text. Now; onto business at hand.

At the start of the 2011 instalment of the Carroll Crockett Cup, I had one goal, one key word in mind. REDEMPTION. Redemption for the loss myself and President Clinton suffered in the inaugural final of the Carroll Crockett Cup. I knew nothing was ever going to bring the 2010 Carroll Crockett Cup to my mantle but at the very least in 2011, I wanted to get the monkey off my back; I wanted the chance to show that 2010, although a valiant effort to make it to the final was just a bump in the road; an off day so to speak. And that chance I now have. I don’t want to say I told you so, but I did. I told you so. As soon as I put my hand up to be a participant in this tournament there was nothing that was going to stand in my way. I was going to get my chance to finally bury the ghosts of the past.

The marquee has been up for almost a week now, Santo Loco & NOS versus Stay Puft & Jason X in the final of the Carroll Crockett Cup. I’m not going to lie to you, seeing my name up in those bright lights is a beautiful thing. I’m not one to hog the spotlight so I’m honoured to share the marquee with those three other gentlemen. Jason X, you stepped up after my original partner took his microphone and went home and for that I thank you for your contribution during this tournament. Santo Loco & NOS, while I may be honoured to share the spotlight with you, that’s as far as I’m willing to extend the olive branch. Honour and respect, while good for some isn’t what I’m here for. I’m here for the Carroll Crockett Cup. An honourable and respectable performance is generally attributed to a loser and there is no doubt in my mind that, that saying was coined by a loser. There should be no honour in defeat; there should be nothing but shame and ridicule.

Santo Loco, you’re an In Your Head institution. Other than Jack and Incher you’re probably the most popular man in the Headyverse. No matter who you are and what you do, when Santo Loco is involved you’re coping heel heat. That sits fine with me Santo, I haven’t got a problem with being the bad guy and if that’s what I got to be to win this tournament, then so be it. Santo Loco, you’ve made quite the name for yourself with the imbeciles of the Headyverse, granted half the time I don’t know what you’re talking about you’re still out and about getting your name out there and throwing out your two cents. Everything you say is greeted with a smile and everything you do is cause for a mild celebration. You have effectively baffled the Headyverse with your bullshit, but not me Santo. Not me. You have to wake up pretty early in the morning if you want to fool me with all the fancy masks and the broken English. Santo Loco, you may have won the Buckhouse Brawl but this is one tournament you won’t be walking away victorious from.

Let me take your mind back to last years tournament Santo, when it was yourself and Golgo up against President Clinton and I, things didn’t end up well for you that night and they won’t again this Wednesday night when we’re finally standing face to face inside the squared circle.

El Santo, you may as well call me Puft Demon.

No One Special or NOS, you’ve been the real sleeper of this tournament; Literally. I mean have you done anything to help your team advance? I’m not talking about showing off a couple of witty pictures and saying a few words, no I’m talking about putting all your heart and soul into something; anything! I don’t care if it’s a two minute audio grab; just show me you have the desire and the dedication to be called a Carroll Crockett Cup champion. Judging on your track record, other than growing out a beard (and it’s a poor excuse for a beard I must say), you don’t seem to have too much dedication to anything. I mean how long did the “Power Hour” last? You had the opportunity to do something great and you gave it away, now you have the same opportunity and you’re letting Santo do all the work.

Way to go NOS[how].

Finally let me address you, the members of the Headyverse. This is your opportunity to do the right thing, to right the wrongs you made last year. This is your chance to vote for myself and Jason to be crowned the Carroll Crockett Cup Champions of 2011.

They say never to leave it in the hands of the judges and unfortunately I have to and I’m not going to sugar coat it, I don’t think you guys could make a correct decision on your own to save your lives. Hell some of you had already voted before you saw what any of us had to say, that’s not the true nature of the Carroll Crockett Cup.

I’m not going to beg for your votes but I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that deep down inside you know what the right thing to do is.

Until next time, the pleasure is all yours.

Stay Puft.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 am 

Well it's been fun!!!!! Let the best team win!!! GRINGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm 

Great letter Puft!!!

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm 

Nice work from everyone

"Paul Heyman could crap a better wrestling show than Vince Russo could book on his best day" - Jim Cornette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 pm 

TheGame5 wrote:
S.S Punk wrote:
IYHWA Breaking News!!!

Was that a capri sun straw you were chewing on?

Pacific Cooler dawg!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 am 

Congrats Puft and Jason

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 am 

Congrats Jason and Puft.

"We have New Champions Schiavone!!!" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 am 

Congrats to Puft and xJASONx , yall deserve it !!!!! No hard feelings to my tag team partner NOS... I understand things can be busy in the real world . I myself almost did not make it in this match... also great job to everybody in this CCC tournament !!! Also to Vann for taking his time doing this... (wonderful job) ..
so look out for next year Gringos!!!!!