IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: CCP Weekend show
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:07 am 

Duane and Clinton, you find that my journalism is slanted? because I report the rumors that my sources from inside your promotion give me. Clinton you are for the most part well liked by everyone in the locker room. It is your sidekick Duane who is not well liked, In my humble opinion it might be time to distance yourself from him like Puft did. Although, with your show doing as well as it did ratings wise, I would assume that any in ring activities would take a back seat to your show. Don't take offense to this Pres, I'm just hypothesizing what I would do if I were you

Dan, I apologize for spelling your name wrong. If it makes you feel better you are certainly not the first name I have misspelled over the years. You are in with some great company in that respect :)

Spec or Jason, how do you guys feel about what seems to be the rest of the roster looking to put an end to you two? From Duane wanting to put you two out to pasture like Old Yeller, William Morey saying you are irrelevant and so on. Do either of you feel like time could be passing the Horsemen by or is this just more young talent trying to make a name for themselves at the expense of two HOF wrestlers?

Travis, we have not heard from you at all. Your wife interfered in your match and according to our sources you blamed her for that loss. Is this true? And if you didn't blame her how do you feel about what she did?

I will be out of the country from Sunday to Friday of next week doing exclusive photos in Japan for New Japan, and Zero 1. So it might be a quiet week, or maybe my co-worker and good friend Matt Brock will post some news and rumors.

Apter

Last edited by pwiwillie on Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm 

safe trip mr.apter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm 

In this video I talk about what kind of guy Vann really is.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm 

Jack wrote:
Tremendous videos. This made my day.

That was super...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm 

Team Punk wrote:
In this video I talk about what kind of guy Vann really is.

Duane's story about last year's Crockett Cup?... That's totally how it went down... 100% true...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:45 pm 

I don't even have to watch that video to know how awesome it is. I'm pretty sure Duane even did it on a treadmill... the man is training hard and taking his vitamins.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:47 pm 

Wonderful Willie Apter wrote:
Travis, we have not heard from you at all. Your wife interfered in your match and according to our sources you blamed her for that loss. Is this true? And if you didn't blame her how do you feel about what she did?

I wish she would have listened and let me take care of it myself. I understand that she was trying to help me but she needs to learn when I need it and when I dont. When it comes to Jason I need to prove to myself and everyone else in CCP that I have his number. I beat him once. I will do it again.

"Paul Heyman could crap a better wrestling show than Vince Russo could book on his best day" - Jim Cornette

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm 

Wonderful Willie Apter wrote:
Duane and Clinton, you find that my journalism is slanted? because I report the rumors that my sources from inside your promotion give me. Clinton you are for the most part well liked by everyone in the locker room. It is your sidekick Duane who is not well liked, In my humble opinion it might be time to distance yourself from him like Puft did. Although, with your show doing as well as it did ratings wise, I would assume that any in ring activities would take a back seat to your show. Don't take offense to this Pres, I'm just hypothesizing what I would do if I were you

You know what I don't like about you, Apter? You're a shit stirrer. Team Clinton has never been more unified. In case people have forgotten we just won the CCC. Puft is as much our friend today as he ever was. The man is a class act. He's a Madison Eagles supporter and he's one my best friends. So stop trying to spread rumors about a split cause it aint happening.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:38 am 

The statement above is true.