IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm 

Apter: We are here at the home of IYH Horsemen member and IYH Hall of Famer Jason X. We are interviewing him at his house as he has a few days off from a very busy schedule. First off Jason thank you for inviting us to your house, we appreciate the hospitality. Now onto business, you have been feuding with former friend Travis InDenver. You were the one to start this war of words, can you tell us why you felt the need to attack your friend

Jason: Bill it is quite simple. There is a ton of history of between Travis and I, let me take you on a history lesson. Travis and I have known each other since 1990 when we started TeeBall together. I have known this man for 21 years, and that is a mighty long time. Granted there were a few years where we lost contact. However, we still considered each other friends. For the last 10 years we have been very good friends. Now we have had some wars inside the ring. The matches we had in our previous league were epic encounters, we had a two out of three falls match at Wrestle War 2002 where the first fall was a regular match, the second fall was a submission match and the final fall was a last man standing match. I wrestled him in his farewell match before he went into the military in March 2003, which was a very emotional night for everyone not just Travis and I but the entire locker room was sad to see him go. We went out that night put on one helluva match. Now did we have bitter feuds of course we did, and it was because the two of us are competitive with each other and because we care about each other. I’m sure at one time Travis would’ve told you I was like a brother to him, and I think of him the same way. Bill, that is why I started this “feud”, I see his career going down the drain, by parading his family out on national television like that. His home life is on show every week; his wife neuters him in front of millions of people every week. And I as his friend am considered delusional because I am trying to save his career and his family. Travis is going to let his family life crumble around him the more he allows them to be in the business.

Apter: You have very strong feelings about this, is that the reason why you for the most part keep your wife away from the business.

Jason: Well my wife understands the business and understands that the business is not a place where families survive. Yes she sometimes goes out on the road with me, she enjoys seeing the country, and she is a history buff. So we will go to the different historic places that surround the arenas and towns we go to. So it isn’t like I keep her away from the business, but we know that our life together is better without the business interfering with things

Apter: Many different people on the roster are taking aim at the Horsemen; do you feel that the attention is a little unfair?

Jason: Do I feel like the attention is unfair. Apter that has to be one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard. These people are taking aim at the Horsemen because we are the pinnacle of excellence here in the HWA. What annoys me are these Johnny Come Lately’s who think that they will make their name by calling us out. They need to look at our track record and then look at the trail of broken bodies that have tried to knock us off of our perch.

Apter: Going back to your issues with Travis. His wife Crystal recently said that she is leaving the HWA based on comments you said a few weeks ago on World Wide Wrestling. Do you feel like you accomplished something with that?

Jason: I won’t say that I accomplished anything because we all know that she will be back. She can’t stay away from the spotlight, and she has hindered his career. I want to see him happy, but I don’t see him being happy with her trying to compete with the men in the HWA, especially since she will be in competition with him.

Apter: What are your thoughts on her competing against the male members of the roster?

Jason: Bill I will never hit a woman, you know that. However we aren’t in Boxing, we are in the Wrestling Business, and I know that any guy on our roster can out wrestle her at anytime. If she wants to be in the business why not wrestle women, why try to wrestle men. Why put yourself in a situation to lose and to possibly ruin your marriage by competing with your husband. To me it makes no sense.

Apter: Alright it is time to do some word associations

Jason: sounds great

Apter: El Santo Loco

Jason: Legendary competitor, needs to take his competition a little more seriously.

Apter: Duane

Jason: tons of talent, but horrible attitude. His own worst enemy

Apter: Vann

Jason: fantastic wrestler, good commissioner, interested in seeing his comeback match against Duane

Apter: William Morey

Jason: He has no concept of what he is getting himself into. William, look up Sam Houston and see what happens to plucky rookies who think they can take out the big dogs

Apter: Don Douglas

Jason: A man who in my opinion should be a horseman, he is that good.

Apter: Nikhil

Jason: a tremendous young talent who is always willing to learn to better himself as a wrestler. The sky is the limit for him

Apter: Speckie James Blanchard

Jason: my Horseman brother, easily one of the best wrestlers in the world, he has a lot more left to do.

Apter: Thank you for lettings us come to your house and interview you, it was a pleasure

Jason: anytime Bill.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 pm 

Wonderful Willie Apter wrote:

Apter: Don Douglas

Jason: A man who in my opinion should be a horseman, he is that good.

You know, I'm not a man who feels complimented very often because quite frankly, I consider most people to be below me, jealous of me, and just kissing my ass in hopes that I'll throw a little something their way.

This is one of the rare exceptions.

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm 

Nice interview with Apter there Jason. Again, I told you I quit. Reason being is my family and to see my husband Travis successfully whoop your ass. I dont need the spotlight, the fame, whatever. My kids and my husband mean more to me then anything. Keep talking your shit, just like Duane, you are your own worse enemy.

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 pm 

jason you are funny!look up horsemen 1997!that is what you guys have become!the horsemen are died!liveing off those years gone bye!we are takeing over!look at the men who would love to take your heads off!the numbers dont add up 4 maybe vs da world!your new hwa world champ william morey!the biggest thing to hit hwa!who rideing on the star of grestness!hwa lets bring the war to the horsemen in blood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm 

when is Wargames?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 pm 

Wonderful Willie Apter wrote:
A

Apter: Nikhil

Jason: a tremendous young talent who is always willing to learn to better himself as a wrestler. The sky is the limit for him

Read and weep it folks.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92