IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm 

Apter: Today we are joined by a man who is quite possibly the most polarizing figure in the HWA. This man is considered to be one of the best pure talents inside the ring. He is also considered by many of his peers to be one of the biggest primadona’s in wrestling today. This man is Clinton Coalition member…Duane

Apter: Duane, thank you for joining us today. First thing is first; let’s talk about your time in the HWA and what lead you to joining the Clinton Coalition?

Duane: I never had to join anything. I created the team. Let me give you a history lesson, Apter. Team Clinton or the Clinton Coalition or whatever you want to call it was formed out of a bond between myself and the President back before the HWA was even a concept. Of course Vann was also an original member but I'm sure we'll get to that later.........

Apter: You have been extremely vocal in your feelings and thoughts on Vann. If you don’t mind for the fans who might not know how this all started. Would you mind telling everyone what went down?

Duane: How much time do you have? I could talk about the history between me and Vann all day. I'll give a condensed version for the purposes of this interview. As I said before Vann was a good friend of mine and the first person Bill and I ever asked to be in Team Clinton. But along the way I learned that he's not a team player. You see Vann only thinks about himself. I kept trusting him though because I'm a good guy. I ended up having to kick him out of the team three times. No...on second thought I kicked him out twice, he quit the third time. So not only is he a scumbag but he's a quitter to. When the first CCC came up I asked him as an old friend to do me a favor. He turned me down and tried to split up me and Bill using his control over the cup. It was sad to see his power go to his head like that. All of sudden he thought he was better than me, you know. So I've been calling him out ever since and he's been making up excuses as to why he can't fight me. Now all of sudden he's accepted my challenge after almost two years of calling him out. Then he has the audacity to act like I'm the coward.

Apter: Are you looking forward to participating in War Games knowing that Vann will be across the ring from you? Do you feel that no matter the outcome this dispute will be settled?

I can't wait, man. It's like this, Team Clinton is a real team. This is the environment in which we shine. Vann has no idea what he's got himself into. I will say this if by some miracle his team wins I'll walk over to him and I'll shake his hand like a man. I don't expect him to do the same when I win because he's not that kind of guy.

Apter: Do you feel like you have gotten a fair shake from the fans, and from the HWA Championship Committee?

Well, Vann is the guy in charge and he's tried to screw me every step of the way. So I'm not happy with the promotion at all to be honest. As far as what the fans think, I couldn't care less. The majority of the fans are idiots. They cheer for Vann because that's what he's told them to do. They accept what their told so that they don't have to think for themselves. So, I except the reaction I get.

Apter: What do you plan to accomplish as your career continues in the HWA?

I'm so focused on Vann right now, I'm not really thinking about the future.

Apter: Time for some word association

Ok......

Apter: Speckie James Blanchard

Duane: Long winded. This guy can talk forever. He can pack a lot of irrelevant nonsense into a nine hour video.

Apter: El Santo Loco

Duane: A real man. I don't like him but I respect him.

Apter: Jason X

Duane: Emo. If this guy spent as much time fighting as he did whining he might be somebody.

Apter: “Playboy” Don Douglas

Duane: Disloyal. Another guy we let into our family only to have him stab us in the back. I don't have much time for the Playboy.

Apter: Travis InDenver

Duane: Gutless. He lets his wife lead him around. Now he's fighting with his best friend all because his lady thought she was a star. It's sad.

Apter: Crystal InDenver

Duane: I don't know what to say. There is so much wrong with her that I don't even know where to start.

Apter: President Clinton

Duane: A brother. Clinton's history speaks for itself. We all know that he's a huge star and a multiple time president of the United States, but more than he's a guy I can trust. Like me he's all about the team. I'm proud to know he will be fighting by my side in the War Games.

Apter: Taso The Greek

Duane: Idiot. Probably the dumbest person I have ever known.

Apter: Nikhil

Duane: Over. Rated.

Apter: Puft

Duane: Fighter. He won the CCC this year and made it to the finals last year. He's the toughest member of our team. Plus he's Australian so he's crazy He takes baths in snake pits and whatever wild shit the Aussies get into.

Apter: Duane, thank you for taking the time to meet with me today for this interview. We appreciate it.

Duane: Yea, whatever. You got my money?

Read more: http://inyourheadboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=pmview&view=1&id=115296#ixzz1OtjFsfrb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm 

Finally!

An article I'm interested in...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm 

The crowd chants "boring, boring, boring!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm 

Agrees with Taso!!

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

Good stuff Apter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm 

Disloyal? Not quite. I contracted for a job, to manage a team in the finals. Once that job was done, so was I. It's not like I was given a reason to want to hang around considering that, you know....you guys lost.

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 pm 

"Playboy" Don Douglas wrote:
Disloyal? Not quite. I contracted for a job, to manage a team in the finals. Once that job was done, so was I. It's not like I was given a reason to want to hang around considering that, you know....you guys lost.

You have your version of the story and I have the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 am 

Wonderful Willie Apter wrote:

Apter: Nikhil

Duane: Over. Rated.

Really?

-What are you afraid I am better then you?

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 am 

Team Punk wrote:
You have your version of the story and I have the truth.

Truth is an invention of liars, so that sounds about right.

Considering that most of your team have been shiftlessly lying about and doing nothing but bitching and moaning lately, it seems I made the right choice. You'd have me and Puft out doing the heavy lifting while you and Bill played the victim.

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am 

tasothegreek wrote:
The crowd chants "boring, boring, boring!"

In-fucking-deed!
Anyone who has a problem with Playboy has a problem with me. You just made the shit list.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm 

Hmmm this interview was meant to win people over to my side. It doesn't seem to have had that effect.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am 

Team Punk wrote:
Hmmm this interview was meant to win people over to my side. It doesn't seem to have had that effect.

Well... who needs the dumb ones...

TC 4 Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 pm 

Duane: I never had to join anything. I created the team. Let me give you a history lesson, Apter. Team Clinton or the Clinton Coalition or whatever you want to call it was formed out of a bond between myself and the President back before the HWA was even a concept. Of course Vann was also an original member but I'm sure we'll get to that later.........

FUN FACT: Duane was leaning towards calling the team "Team McCool"... I got him to change his mind and just go w/ "Team Clinton"...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm 

Apter: Travis InDenver

Duane: Gutless. He lets his wife lead him around. Now he's fighting with his best friend all because his lady thought she was a star. It's sad.

Gutless huh?...Last time i checked no one was leading me around. Jason will get whats coming to him in time so pay attention because you might be next. You better watch your mouth.

"Paul Heyman could crap a better wrestling show than Vince Russo could book on his best day" - Jim Cornette