IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm 

Today we are at our PWI Offices and are bringing to you an interview with former HWA member, Crystal InDenver. In recent months Crystal has been almost as much of a polarizing figure as Duane has been. There are people who absolutely love Crystal and respect what she tries to accomplish, however there are just as many people who feel she has no business doing the things she does, and feel she hasn’t paid her dues. Today’s interview is sure to be interesting.

Apter: Hello Crystal, thank you for joining us here at our offices. First question, you have been a controversial person in the HWA. Did you feel that when you joined the promotion you would have that kind of effect? Also, how do you feel about the comments your detractors make about you?

Crystal: Morning Will. When I joined HWA, I joined with the mindset of having fun, but to also win championships and have my husband and I be the first male and females to hold championship belts. On the subject of the comments made towards me, they are just that, comments. What I have learned from my small time in the HWA is that you have to take everything with a grain of salt, and just let the haters be haters. I am still the reigning IYH Divas Champion, and thats a title I hold near and dear to my heart. When the HWA is willing to create a Divas belt, that may push me in to a comeback, but until that time, the Mile High Mistress waits quietly.

Apter: Obviously we have to talk to you about what has happened with Travis and Jason, especially since it has lead to you leaving the promotion. Does it bother you that there are people who feel Jason has a very good point about you and Travis? Were you surprised by what happened and the fact that feud has become so bitter between the two?

Crystal: The feud between Jason and Travis does bother me, because I know of the history between these two. I love Jason like a brother. The people who feel that Jason are right do bother me in some aspects, and in others they dont because people dont know what goes on here in Denver between me and Travis. I have been surprised by what has happened and it should be interesting to see what happens here in the next few weeks. Whatever does happen, Travis will come out on top. I support my husband 100% in everything he does, including beating the crap out of Jason.

Apter: Has this feud had an effect on your marriage with Travis?

Crystal: It has, but every marriage has its ups and downs, which is why I left the HWA. My marriage and my family is more important then any promotion or title. But Travis and I have an understand that when and if I come back, things will be different.

Apter: You have made comments in the past that you would beat Travis in a match. Don’t you feel that making comments like that open you up for criticism from your detractors, even those who agree with Jason?

Crystal: I would always beat Travis in any match, he is my husband, we spar around at home all the time. Those comments definitely could open me up for criticism, but the context is meant to be funny and not insulting in any manner. But again, what girl doesnt like to beat on the boys, I sure as hell love to.

Apter: Where do you go from here? Do you eventually go back to the HWA and just manage your husband, or do you stay out of the business permanently?

Crystal: I would love to manage Travis. He is a great wrestler. Wherever Travis goes, is where I am. If he wants me to be at home with the kids, then thats where I go, if he wants me to manage him, then I am right there with him. I would also love to come back if there was a divas belt involved. Again, I am the IYH Divas champion, and no one can take that away from me.

Apter: Time for word association

Crystal: Sounds great.

Apter: Travis InDenver

Crystal: Best husband, father and wrestler out there.

Apter: El Santo Loco

Crystal: Mi amigo.

Apter: President Clinton

Crystal: Although I dont agree with his politics, he is a good friend and someone I look up to.

Apter: Duane

Crystal: Wow, where to begin with this one. Dude, grow a set and get over your feud with Vann.

Apter: Don Douglas

Crystal: I respect the guy. He is going to do great things in the future.

Apter: Nikhil

Crystal: Best English man I know. He is respectful and honest, and I like him.

Apter: Speckie James Blanchard

Crystal: My favorite peep.

Apter: Dan Baltar

Crystal: I dont know much about the guy, but I do know he is a force to be reckoned with.

Apter: Vann

Crystal: Class act all the way.

Apter: Crystal thank you for joining us, we appreciate you joining us out here in NYC and taking time out of your schedule to meet with us.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm 

Crystal was flown out here to NYC??? I hope you didn't use your own frequent flyer miles, Apter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm 

Great trip, great interview.

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am 

love the interview!little piss off!time to whoop ass and taste blood!good stuff crystal!apter i must put a beating on you for some respect