IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Well maybe if we would have had a real manager not some dime store John Wayne wanna be in corner we would have won. And if I recall the year you didn't manage one of our guys in the finals we won.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Team Ninja on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
Thing is I know I am better then all of them. You are making a big mistake. I expected better from you.


Now you're just trying to XT me here.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 1111
Location: Deep in the Heart of The Republic of Texas
Ladies and gentlemen, things are heating up! Stay tuned. Fun times.

And on a personal note, I was hoping for some silly defense of crumpets and tea. Gave us America? That is as silly as that Mickey Mouse operation in the Falklands. Cheery-o boy-o.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: East Tennessee
Team Punk wrote:
Well maybe if we would have had a real manager not some dime store John Wayne wanna be in corner we would have won. And if I recall the year you didn't manage one of our guys in the finals we won.


Actually the year you guys won was when Puft (not you or Bill) teamed with a member of the Horsemen and faced a team with NOS on it. All due respect to Santo, but under those circumstances, my sister Florence could have won that match.

Also, while John Wayne was a great man, I'm really not sure where you're getting this "cowboy" thing from me. Unless you're thinking of the Buckhouse, for which I dressed appropriately. I know that logical thinking is not your forte, Duane, so I'll break this down for you: just because you yourself are a bum, living on Clinton's handouts and wearing the same outfit you put on when you last changed clothes back in 2002, does not mean that the rest of us do not regularly buy and wear new clothing. I know this is a novel concept to you, and it may be a little hard for you to grasp at first. After all, everything else has been, why would this be any different? Stick with it though. If it actually takes hold in what's left of your mind, you'll eventually put on some new clothes and smell a little less like a hobo eating fermented cheese in the septic tank of a slaughter house.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

_________________
Image

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
"Playboy" Don Douglas wrote:

Actually the year you guys won was when Puft (not you or Bill) teamed with a member of the Horsemen and faced a team with NOS on it. All due respect to Santo, but under those circumstances, my sister Florence could have won that match.



Your certainly have an interesting view of how things went down. This horsemen who was supposedly such a big help was a guy who had already been defeated in the first round. Do you know who Puft's original partner was? Fuckin' Duckman. Puft had the worst partner anyone could have but he made it though the first round. Then Mr. Dashboard Confessional showed up and road his coattails to the finals. As for Santo at that time his head was clear, he was at the top of his game, he had just won the Buckhouse. But my good friend Stay Puft kicked his ass.

The difference between Team Clinton and the rest of you is that we are a real team. When one of us wins, we all win. Any victory Stay Puft has had he has shared with the team. Just like any accomplishment Bill or I have had was as good as Stay Puft's. I've even been known to let him borrow my Soul Medallion on weekends.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Team Ninja on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: East Tennessee
Team Punk wrote:

Any victory Stay Puft has had he has shared with the team. Just like any accomplishment Bill or I have had was as good as Stay Puft's. I've even been known to let him borrow my Soul Medallion on weekends.


Well, that works out well for you, considering Puft is the only one who's actually won anything. I'm just wondering if he has enough sense to cut himself lose from the dead weight before it drags him down to the bottom.

I'd almost given up on you, Duane, figured you'd gone home to stay. Or maybe shopping for clothes and hygiene products, but I should have known better than that.

_________________
Image

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
Team Punk wrote:
Your certainly have an interesting view of how things went down. This horsemen who was supposedly such a big help was a guy who had already been defeated in the first round. Do you know who Puft's original partner was? Fuckin' Duckman. Puft had the worst partner anyone could have but he made it though the first round. Then Mr. Dashboard Confessional showed up and road his coattails to the finals.


Not to take anything away from Puft, but he actually had a bye to the second round... Duck self-destructed before they could actually team together...

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Whatever, Vann.........

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm
Posts: 983
Location: Elizabethville, PA
No Vann has a point. Duck quit in the first round, and it was only fair to let him have a chance to perform with a damn good partner, and a damn good one he got. Jason X did not ride on his coattails, Jason did just as much work as Puft did. The only reason I am bringing anything up is because Puft and Jason did nothing to you guys and you have to bring them up. Sorry, but I have to defend them and give credit where credit is due.

_________________
Image

[/align]Valet to many


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
Team Punk wrote:
Whatever, Vann.........

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
You know what, forget it. I asked to be in Team Clinton because I am that damn good. Duane you are blinded by my raw talent, I could easily help you beat Team Vann the corrupted chief and his band of misfits. You chose Easy E because you know you put him as a scapegoat if you lose. Choose that worthless piece of garbage, fine by me.Its about time I make my own team of champions and do what is good around here and kick ass.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Am i seriously being called a worthless piece of garbage by a guy with a Brian Kendrick signature?

Hilarious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
What has a signature got to do with anything? The point is I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
It just goes to prove your a softy for a shirtless boy who's trying to wrestle.

PS: I'm still laughing at your candy ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
You know what, forget it. I asked to be in Team Clinton because I am that damn good. Duane you are blinded by my raw talent, I could easily help you beat Team Vann the corrupted chief and his band of misfits. You chose Easy E because you know you put him as a scapegoat if you lose. Choose that worthless piece of garbage, fine by me.Its about time I make my own team of champions and do what is good around here and kick ass.


Easy E isn't even on our Wargames team. You asked if we needed another member I said no because we didn't. We already had all four members ready to go. Your argument makes no sense. We can't use Easy as a scapegoat when he's not even in the match. If the impossible happens and we lose then we will likley use Jobes as a scapegoat.....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:03 pm
Posts: 5730
Team Ninja wrote:
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
You know what, forget it. I asked to be in Team Clinton because I am that damn good. Duane you are blinded by my raw talent, I could easily help you beat Team Vann the corrupted chief and his band of misfits. You chose Easy E because you know you put him as a scapegoat if you lose. Choose that worthless piece of garbage, fine by me.Its about time I make my own team of champions and do what is good around here and kick ass.


Easy E isn't even on our Wargames team. You asked if we needed another member I said no because we didn't. We already had all four members ready to go. Your argument makes no sense. We can't use Easy as a scapegoat when he's not even in the match. If the impossible happens and we lose then we will likley use Jobes as a scapegoat.....


It's because I am the most talented.

_________________
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Uh....right, yea...totally.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
Jobes has planted seeds of a break up if you lose,something I would never do.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
Team Ninja wrote:
Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.


Your a real son of a bitch. You are really bad at spotting good upcoming talent...your blinded by stupidity. I expected better.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 7709
Location: Chappaqua, New York
Team Ninja wrote:
Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.


Classic...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
President Clinton wrote:
Team Ninja wrote:
Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.


Classic...


Too much respect for the Pres to even think about anything bad , however its seems you are the brains of the team. Sort this rookie out!

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
The Nikhil wrote:
Your a real son of a bitch. You are really bad at spotting good upcoming talent...your blinded by stupidity. I expected better.


Yea I don't have a good idea for talent. That's why the last guy I asked to join the team didn't win the CCC........Oh wait.....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Duane, we should quit wasting our time replying to a british kid who can't grow a mustache.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
EasyE wrote:
Duane, we should quit wasting our time replying to a british kid who can't grow a mustache.


Yeah its called shaving? Is that something new for you, Maybe from where you come from, you and your hick friends dont do that...I rather have a good picture of myself on my first avatar not a shitty one with a guy holding two guns, is that supposed to scare us?

Fair enough Duane.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group