IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am 

Well maybe if we would have had a real manager not some dime store John Wayne wanna be in corner we would have won. And if I recall the year you didn't manage one of our guys in the finals we won.

Last edited by Team Ninja on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 am 

"The" Nikhil K wrote:
Thing is I know I am better then all of them. You are making a big mistake. I expected better from you.

Now you're just trying to XT me here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am 

Ladies and gentlemen, things are heating up! Stay tuned. Fun times.

And on a personal note, I was hoping for some silly defense of crumpets and tea. Gave us America? That is as silly as that Mickey Mouse operation in the Falklands. Cheery-o boy-o.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 am 

Team Punk wrote:
Well maybe if we would have had a real manager not some dime store John Wayne wanna be in corner we would have won. And if I recall the year you didn't manage one of our guys in the finals we won.

Actually the year you guys won was when Puft (not you or Bill) teamed with a member of the Horsemen and faced a team with NOS on it. All due respect to Santo, but under those circumstances, my sister Florence could have won that match.

Also, while John Wayne was a great man, I'm really not sure where you're getting this "cowboy" thing from me. Unless you're thinking of the Buckhouse, for which I dressed appropriately. I know that logical thinking is not your forte, Duane, so I'll break this down for you: just because you yourself are a bum, living on Clinton's handouts and wearing the same outfit you put on when you last changed clothes back in 2002, does not mean that the rest of us do not regularly buy and wear new clothing. I know this is a novel concept to you, and it may be a little hard for you to grasp at first. After all, everything else has been, why would this be any different? Stick with it though. If it actually takes hold in what's left of your mind, you'll eventually put on some new clothes and smell a little less like a hobo eating fermented cheese in the septic tank of a slaughter house.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm 

"Playboy" Don Douglas wrote:

Actually the year you guys won was when Puft (not you or Bill) teamed with a member of the Horsemen and faced a team with NOS on it. All due respect to Santo, but under those circumstances, my sister Florence could have won that match.

Your certainly have an interesting view of how things went down. This horsemen who was supposedly such a big help was a guy who had already been defeated in the first round. Do you know who Puft's original partner was? Fuckin' Duckman. Puft had the worst partner anyone could have but he made it though the first round. Then Mr. Dashboard Confessional showed up and road his coattails to the finals. As for Santo at that time his head was clear, he was at the top of his game, he had just won the Buckhouse. But my good friend Stay Puft kicked his ass.

The difference between Team Clinton and the rest of you is that we are a real team. When one of us wins, we all win. Any victory Stay Puft has had he has shared with the team. Just like any accomplishment Bill or I have had was as good as Stay Puft's. I've even been known to let him borrow my Soul Medallion on weekends.

Last edited by Team Ninja on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm 

Team Punk wrote:

Any victory Stay Puft has had he has shared with the team. Just like any accomplishment Bill or I have had was as good as Stay Puft's. I've even been known to let him borrow my Soul Medallion on weekends.

Well, that works out well for you, considering Puft is the only one who's actually won anything. I'm just wondering if he has enough sense to cut himself lose from the dead weight before it drags him down to the bottom.

I'd almost given up on you, Duane, figured you'd gone home to stay. Or maybe shopping for clothes and hygiene products, but I should have known better than that.

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm 

Team Punk wrote:
Your certainly have an interesting view of how things went down. This horsemen who was supposedly such a big help was a guy who had already been defeated in the first round. Do you know who Puft's original partner was? Fuckin' Duckman. Puft had the worst partner anyone could have but he made it though the first round. Then Mr. Dashboard Confessional showed up and road his coattails to the finals.

Not to take anything away from Puft, but he actually had a bye to the second round... Duck self-destructed before they could actually team together...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm 

Whatever, Vann.........

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm 

No Vann has a point. Duck quit in the first round, and it was only fair to let him have a chance to perform with a damn good partner, and a damn good one he got. Jason X did not ride on his coattails, Jason did just as much work as Puft did. The only reason I am bringing anything up is because Puft and Jason did nothing to you guys and you have to bring them up. Sorry, but I have to defend them and give credit where credit is due.

[/align]Valet to many

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm 

Team Punk wrote:
Whatever, Vann.........

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm 

You know what, forget it. I asked to be in Team Clinton because I am that damn good. Duane you are blinded by my raw talent, I could easily help you beat Team Vann the corrupted chief and his band of misfits. You chose Easy E because you know you put him as a scapegoat if you lose. Choose that worthless piece of garbage, fine by me.Its about time I make my own team of champions and do what is good around here and kick ass.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 am 

Am i seriously being called a worthless piece of garbage by a guy with a Brian Kendrick signature?

Hilarious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm 

What has a signature got to do with anything? The point is I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm 

It just goes to prove your a softy for a shirtless boy who's trying to wrestle.

PS: I'm still laughing at your candy ass.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm 

"The" Nikhil K wrote:
You know what, forget it. I asked to be in Team Clinton because I am that damn good. Duane you are blinded by my raw talent, I could easily help you beat Team Vann the corrupted chief and his band of misfits. You chose Easy E because you know you put him as a scapegoat if you lose. Choose that worthless piece of garbage, fine by me.Its about time I make my own team of champions and do what is good around here and kick ass.

Easy E isn't even on our Wargames team. You asked if we needed another member I said no because we didn't. We already had all four members ready to go. Your argument makes no sense. We can't use Easy as a scapegoat when he's not even in the match. If the impossible happens and we lose then we will likley use Jobes as a scapegoat.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm 

Team Ninja wrote:
"The" Nikhil K wrote:

Easy E isn't even on our Wargames team. You asked if we needed another member I said no because we didn't. We already had all four members ready to go. Your argument makes no sense. We can't use Easy as a scapegoat when he's not even in the match. If the impossible happens and we lose then we will likley use Jobes as a scapegoat.....

It's because I am the most talented.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm 

Uh....right, yea...totally.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm 

Jobes has planted seeds of a break up if you lose,something I would never do.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm 

Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am 

Team Ninja wrote:
Well, Nikhil you make a lot of good points. I think you've proven yourself. Welcome to the team......

Now for your first order of business. Your first mission is.........back your bags. Cause your kicked off the team. Haha Suck it.

Your a real son of a bitch. You are really bad at spotting good upcoming talent...your blinded by stupidity. I expected better.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am 

Team Ninja wrote:

Classic...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 am 

President Clinton wrote:
Team Ninja wrote:

Classic...

Too much respect for the Pres to even think about anything bad , however its seems you are the brains of the team. Sort this rookie out!

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 am 

The Nikhil wrote:
Your a real son of a bitch. You are really bad at spotting good upcoming talent...your blinded by stupidity. I expected better.

Yea I don't have a good idea for talent. That's why the last guy I asked to join the team didn't win the CCC........Oh wait.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am 

Duane, we should quit wasting our time replying to a british kid who can't grow a mustache.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm 

EasyE wrote:
Duane, we should quit wasting our time replying to a british kid who can't grow a mustache.

Yeah its called shaving? Is that something new for you, Maybe from where you come from, you and your hick friends dont do that...I rather have a good picture of myself on my first avatar not a shitty one with a guy holding two guns, is that supposed to scare us?

Fair enough Duane.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer

@nikhilkalhan92

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next