IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
I was going to post this in the other thread but it's already gone to far off track. Please people, see that Santo gets the help he needs.


Nikhil do you know why we would choose Easy as a possible apprentice over you? It's because he doesn't need us. He didn't beg us to be on the team. He's not trying to get us to fight in some war that we having nothing to do with. He simply approached William and I like a gentlemen and said "if you need some help, I would be glad to offer you my services."

He didn't ask if we would just let him be a member of the team out of the blue without offering us anything the way you did. You see you expect things to be given to you. That's not how the world works. You have a high opinion of yourself but dose anyone else? Where is the rest of your war games team? Who's got your back against the Playboy? You need to answer these question before you try to just join our team. Trust me I've fought with and against they Playboy. He may dress like some kind of hipster cowboy but he's all business. Your focus should be on him.

As for Easy, l be honest when he first joined the board I was reluctant to accept him. Well, actually when he first joined I thought he was another NOS name change but that's beside the point now. I thought he just another one of the morons that seem to populate this place. And while he may not have the best taste in wrestling (cough Stone Cold) ah hem, excuse me. While he may not have the best taste he is no idiot. So I was wrong about him. To be fair though I judged him too soon. I knew little about the man. Up until a couple months ago I thought he had died of aids in the early 90's, so what did I know? But now I see that like myself he is educated and a man of business.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 am
Posts: 764
Location: England
You see Nik they don't want you. Do they need you? I think so but that's none of my concern.
Re-think your ways. Think about it. Fools do stupid things sometimes but that doesn't mean there's not a way out.
The early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 1111
Location: Deep in the Heart of The Republic of Texas
Could I please join a team? I want to play too! Am I cool enough yet? I'll carry your bags!

Oh wait, never mind. I prefer reading the shit talking and drinking beer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
loverofbeers wrote:
Could I please join a team? I want to play too! Am I cool enough yet? I'll carry your bags!


Great Nikhil impersonation. 1st prize.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
Well actually I spoke to President Clinton and then he said ask Duane, I sent you a message a few months ago asking to be included.This was before the CCC and I got to the semi finals of the CCC. In which I lost by one vote to Santo/Puft. I also got to the final of the Buckhouse Stampede.So that shows you I have something special about me, but if you don't see it, well your blind because everyone else does. May I add I got into the semi final of the CCC in my debut year.

There is a reason why everyone such as Easy E are so called trying to stir shit, why because he is a loser and pathetic. Maybe he should go out and maybe interact with a female which might solve his confusion about his sexuality. Who knows.

Playboy does not concern me, he is managing a roue of misfits, maybe except for Dan because he did screw me over, however there is a bit of respect for him somewhere in my mind. But the rest of them are losers and the so called top dog Playboy is the biggest one of them all.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
There is a reason why everyone such as Easy E are so called trying to stir shit, why because he is a loser and pathetic. Maybe he should go out and maybe interact with a female which might solve his confusion about his sexuality. Who knows.


First you attack my race, now you attack my sexuality. Nikhil, do the world a favor and stop using the internet. Because its obvious your not intelligent enough to use it. Hell, your not even existing in the current century. Your insults sound like some 3rd grader from the 1800's. "Your a gay negro" is the best you could come up with? No wonder why Prez shunned you and Duane didn't even take the time to respond to your inquiries, because all you would do is make them look like some backward British rednecks from two hundred years ago.

Meanwhile, an educated fellow like myself came to the great President William Jefferson Clinton, and showed genuine concern for his cause. While i may not agree with all of the man's politics and views about the wrestling world, we both know what its like to have our friends be victims of an oppressive system. But of course a British idiot like yourself would know nothing about that, considering that you have no friends. Duane was skeptical at first, and rightly so. It's hard to judge people you haven't met, especially when it seems that a majority of the people around you are against you. But after a few intelligent conversations with Duane, again something you have never experienced Nikhil, we have come to friendly a friendly understanding.

The problem with you Nikhil, is that your too bound to your own opinions and narrow minded view of the world that you can't compromise with anyone, or show them the proper respect they deserve. And now your angry and hating on me because Duane and The Prez saw your gimmick coming from a mile away, and saw you for what you really are, a person trying to ride the coat-tails of the best to gain more fame in the Headyverse. While you were busy touting your own achievements and hurling the filth you call your opinions in their faces, i was busy discussing how Team Clinton could achieve victory as a cohesive unit that bands together when even one of them is oppressed, and acknowledging the accomplishments of Prez and Duane, and helping them understand that i'm not here for fame or fortune, I'm just here to help.

Now is it my problem that after 4,431 posts and 23,155 IYH bucks that you can't understand that? Not really. Is it my fault that your Ego is so juiced up that you can't respect the opinions of others? Probably not. But the fact of the matter is this, even though you lost to Santo and Puft by one vote, you still lost. And nothing will ever change that. But to start hating on someone who didn't even compete in the CCC, and isn't competing now just makes you look more like what Team Clinton stands against, bullies and tyrants. So next time you try to insult me, take a good hard look at yourself, and a good hard look at a dictionary, because you will most definitely need to do both.


Last edited by EasyE on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
My ego is juiced up because I am that damn good and all of your are afraid of that, I was offering my services to Duane why because I think I can meet his criteria and defeated Team Vann and the insane El Santo Loco.

You have just written four paragraphs of complete crap. You are obviously new here, you will probaly post a few points and maybe post some news, but you will never ever have the same recognition as I do. I have been praised by the veterans of this board so many times. I am heaps above you my freind you will never be as good as me. You have interfered in a discussion between me and Duance,now you said your crap, now like I said take the high road.

British idiot? Kinda funny you say but didnt 2 so called "british idiots" get to the semi final of the CCC? Yeah.

Yeah we do not have rednecks in Britian,maybe from where you are from you probaly are a redneck living in your camper trailer with your missing teeth and massive beer belly, but I guess thats life. Do you own some petrol station in the middle of nowhere? Maybe you meet civiliasation, how are you getting a Internet connection?

I never said anything racist. Putting words in my mouth as usual.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Posts: 4360
Location: Brooklyn, NY
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
Playboy does not concern me, he is managing a roue of misfits, maybe except for Dan because he did screw me over, however there is a bit of respect for him somewhere in my mind. But the rest of them are losers and the so called top dog Playboy is the biggest one of them all.


Da fuck?! Oh no you di-int!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
"The" Nikhil K wrote:
My ego is juiced up because I am that damn good and all of your are afraid of that, I was offering my services to Duane why because I think I can meet his criteria and defeated Team Vann and the insane El Santo Loco.

You have just written four paragraphs of complete crap. You are obviously new here, you will probaly post a few points and maybe post some news, but you will never ever have the same recognition as I do. I have been praised by the veterans of this board so many times. I am heaps above you my freind you will never be as good as me. You have interfered in a discussion between me and Duance,now you said your crap, now like I said take the high road.

British idiot? Kinda funny you say but didnt 2 so called "british idiots" get to the semi final of the CCC? Yeah.

Yeah we do not have rednecks in Britian,maybe from where you are from you probaly are a redneck living in your camper trailer with your missing teeth and massive beer belly, but I guess thats life. Do you own some petrol station in the middle of nowhere? Maybe you meet civiliasation, how are you getting a Internet connection?

I never said anything racist. Putting words in my mouth as usual.


Obviously you didn't take my advice to read a dictionary, or take a long hard look at yourself. I think i'll take a quote from Taso's book, I'm from New York, so that automatically makes me better than you.

Then you take my own insults and turn them against me, because you don't have an original bone in your body. Well, that's a TNA fan for you. Look at it this way Nikhil, you may have earned the praise of a few people, but thats about it. Your career is going downhill, and everyone can see it, at least everyone with a shred of intelligence. And as for your pathetic attempts to berate me and tarnish my good name, i'm not even going to dignify that with a response until you get some hooked on phonics tapes so you can learn to spell. Hell, i'll even send you a speak and spell so you can learn, and don't worry, i'll even pay the postage. Oh yeah, and you accused me of being a luggage thief and a lair, which is pretty racist in my book.


Last edited by EasyE on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Hey, it's one thing to insult a man's race but to question his sexuality is a whole other matter. Yes, he has aids...fine. But people get aids in lots of ways. He was a rich man and the early 90's were a crazy time.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Team Ninja on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Team Punk wrote:
Hey, it's one thing to insult a man's race but to question his sexuality is a whole other matter. Yes, he has aids...fine. But people get aids in lots of ways. He was a rich man and the early 90's were a crazy time.


I think you have me confused with the rapper duane. i am neither gay, nor have aids.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 am
Posts: 764
Location: England
Did I hear someone say 'British idiot'? I'm tempted to say sorry to Nik so we can kick your fucking arse.
You yanks don't know how great you have it. We gave you your country.
That's why on the 4th of July you have your faggot BBQ's and your pretty fireworks so you can say 'hey look at us!'.
Sorry to those yanks I like that were offended but this easye guy needs a slap. A dry one at that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 am
Posts: 10
stop wasting your time this is all fixed by vann and jack skinny and fatty went to bed fatty rolled over and we got in your head


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Posts: 1111
Location: Deep in the Heart of The Republic of Texas
Mr. DanBaltar.

You can insult the Yanks and the Fourth of July and the fireworks all you want.

I'm a Texan and I take exception to your flippant remark about "faggot BBQ's". Sir, BBQ is as heterosexual as Louisiana gumbo. Just because you are ignorant of good food in Limeyville, you have no right to be so vulgar and base. Do not besmirch my home's gourmet masterpieces.

Go eat some "Squeek and Bubbles" or a "Shepherd's Pie" or go suck on a blood sausage, sir. Your Limey food bores me to no end.

I leave you sir, perturbed.

Have a good day. And slip that old bag of a queen of yours some tongue for me. Cheers!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
loverofbeers wrote:
Mr. DanBaltar.

You can insult the Yanks and the Fourth of July and the fireworks all you want.

I'm a Texan and I take exception to your flippant remark about "faggot BBQ's". Sir, BBQ is as heterosexual as Louisiana gumbo. Just because you are ignorant of good food in Limeyville, you have no right to be so vulgar and base. Do not besmirch my home's gourmet masterpieces.

Go eat some "Squeek and Bubbles" or a "Shepherd's Pie" or go suck on a blood sausage, sir. Your Limey food bores me to no end.

I leave you sir, perturbed.

Have a good day. And slip that old bag of a queen of yours some tongue for me. Cheers!



This post deserves two thumbs up.

As for you DanBaltar, there is a checklist of things you need to do before you even THINK about getting in the ring with me, highlights of that list include the following:

1. Get your mother's titty out your mouth and grow up.
2. Get an education, because you obviously don't know your great great great great great great great grandaddy who was also your great great great great great great great uncle, thanks to that famous british inbreeding, got his ass kicked out of the united states of america.
3. Don't walk into shit that doesn't involve your sorry ass. I don't care what Nik paid you to be his "buddy" in this, because its impossible you would be friends with this idiot.

I was starting to think you might have been the exception to the rule that the british are all bad toothed, unintelligent mongrels, but i guess your dumber than i thought.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
easye wrote:

I think you have me confused with the rapper duane. i am neither gay, nor have aids.


Hmmmmmm........perhaps. Still, never question me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Team Punk wrote:
easye wrote:

I think you have me confused with the rapper duane. i am neither gay, nor have aids.


Hmmmmmm........perhaps. Still, never question me.


yes sir.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
Us British stay together, we unite no matter if we have a few problems. I cannot say that about you amerian's.

Easy E, get your facts right. Britain's education system is one of the best and renowned all over the world, We have 5 of the best Universities located in England. Calling us dumb or unintelligent is stupid, because it makes you even look more pathetic then you already are.

You have no talent,class,dignity, you are a loser.Now stop replying to me because I don't have time to waste my time on worthless people like you. You obviously have a lot of time in there hands. Go get a job, get a girlfriend, get a life. Maybe then I would consider messaging you, what am I saying fuck that.

You are accusing me of being racist, firstly I did not even know you are black. So shove the racial sympathy card right up your backside and get back to your trailer trash house.

I hope you get the point that you are not even in the same league as me, at least people like Taso, Dan,Duane are. You are at the bottom of the foodchain. You are not full of Brains you are full of bollocks and a lot of it.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Congrats on learning how to spell Nikhil.

I hope your done having a brian kendrick shit fit, and maybe you've learned a lesson, that you are a jobber, pure and simple.

If you must know, i do have a job, i'm an independent investor, so yes, i do have a lot of free time on my hands. But how i chose to spend it, well its my choice, so try ordering around a lower life form before even trying to tell me what to do with it. And while I may not be out banging syphilis ridden whores like you do, i've probably seen more pussy than you have in your entire lifetime. So since we know that for sure, lets evaluate how you use your time. Losing, crying about how you can't even be associated with the likes of Team Clinton, and making fun of poor little me.

So, who's wasting their time?


Last edited by EasyE on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
It is funny, every time I reply you reply back quite quickly. Yeah your right you do have a lot of time on your hands.

Kendrick is far from a jobber.

Yeah that's right I spend all day on this board. How about no, how about I'm going to University in September, a University which is in the top 15 in the UK.

I asked to be Team Clinton because I feel I meet there criteria, you just felt like saying your 2pence.However difference between you and me is you are not getting recognized because you are mumbling about god knows what and just not good enough.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Actually the difference between you and Easy is that when he asked to be on our team, we said yes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
and when you get your ass kicked by Team Vann and the insane EL Santo, I will laugh at you.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Well, if we're just gonna "get our asses kicked" why would you even want to be on our team? That makes no sense.

You really don't want to be on our team anyway. Lots of people wanted to be on Team Clinton but then ended up hating me. People like NOS, JUlia, Playboy, VANN!. Trust me, kid your skin isn't thick enough.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Team Ninja on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Posts: 7471
Location: London,England
Thing is I know I am better then all of them. You are making a big mistake. I expected better from you.

_________________
Image

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: East Tennessee
Team Punk wrote:
Well, if we're just gonna "get our asses kicked" why would you even want to be on our team? That makes no sense.

You really don't want to be on our team anyway. Lots of people wanted to be on Team Clinton but then ended up hating me. People like NOS, JUlia, Playboy, VANN!. Trust me, kid your skin isn't thick enough.


I have to stop you right there. At no point did I "want to be on Team Clinton." I was contacted by Bill about managing the team in the Crockett finals and I did. No further discussions were held, no inquiries were made by either side.

But if you want to get right down to it, I wasn't exactly impressed considering Team Clinton lost that match, even with me at ringside.

_________________
Image

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group