IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
I hope this letter finds you well. I'm writing you today to let you know that your heroes are getting closer to our goal everyday. One day the wargames match will takes place and we will give Vann and his group of senior citizens what they have coming to them. This bring me to the matter at hand. You see ever since Vann challenged me to this match he has proclaimed that I am a coward. However, he has yet to set a date or even define the rules of this engagement.

Now for be for me to question the masculinity of others but Vann isn't being a man about this. He wants to set me up. He wants to drag this out until I get bored and then spring the match on me out of nowhere. This is not a trap I will find myself falling into. I expected this kind of behavior from a man as yellow as he. Team Clinton will continue to wait patiently until Vann finally manages to muster up the guts to actually have this match.

I'm sure he will make some pseudo-intellectual quip at my expense in a vain attempt to turn the tables. I'm sure he and the dimwitted few that champion him will have quite a laugh. Do not let him deceive you. He wants to have this match as much as I want to read a post by Brainz. But with you support we will force Vann into the wargames and out the HWA.

Cordially Yours,


Duane

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
"Daer" retard.

So you want me to run and organize the WarGames, but you don't want me to have any power while participating?... That would be quite the trick. Good luck w/ future attempts at logic as well as forcing me "out of the HWA"...

Very Respectfully,

Vann(...)

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am
Posts: 1982
Its on like Saigon!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Vann wrote:
"Daer" retard.

So you want me to run and organize the WarGames, but you don't want me to have any power while participating?... That would be quite the trick. Good luck w/ future attempts at logic as well as forcing me "out of the HWA"...

Very Respectfully,

Vann(...)


Oh, Vann so unwilling to except blame. I'm not asking you to run the match. I'm asking to give me any details that relate to the challenge you laid out. Name a time, a date, a place, anything. No one one is falling for this game, Vann. Everyone sees what a blatant coward you are.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
Team Ninja wrote:
Vann wrote:
"Daer" retard.

So you want me to run and organize the WarGames, but you don't want me to have any power while participating?... That would be quite the trick. Good luck w/ future attempts at logic as well as forcing me "out of the HWA"...

Very Respectfully,

Vann(...)


Oh, Vann so unwilling to except blame. I'm not asking you to run the match. I'm asking to give me any details that relate to the challenge you laid out. Name a time, a date, a place, anything. No one one is falling for this game, Vann. Everyone sees what a blatant coward you are.


First, not sure how anyone can “except” blame… Second, you were the one that made the challenge after apparently hounding me for two years… :lol: That’s actually fairly well-documented on this board… And finally, once I laid the HWA Badge of Bullshit down, my matchmaking powers were laid down w/ it… You wanna set this up w/ the HWA officials? By all means, do so. It’s blatantly obvious that you’re only doing this so that you’ll have yet another excuse when you fail…

“Vann booked a venue that had a totally biased crowd. WAAAAAAA”
”Vann set the date to coincide exactly w/ my time of the month. WAAAAAA”

Yeah… I get it… ;)

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Oh, Vann what a clever wit you have. And you have such a strong grasp on the English language to. To bad that won't help you in a fight. Which is what we will be having if you ever stop making sarcastic comments and actually do this thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
Team Ninja wrote:
Oh, Vann what a clever wit you have. And you have such a strong grasp on the English language to. To bad that won't help you in a fight. Which is what we will be having if you ever stop making sarcastic comments and actually do this thing.

I think that in both of the cases above you meant to put “too” instead of “to”… As in:


After the WarGames, Duane’s face was TOO disfigured to repair.
TOO bad Duane can’t talk any more after the beating he took. Looks like all his whining will have to be text-based.
Actually, Team IYH broke all of his fingers, TOO. I guess we’ll have to get him one of those breath-powered keyboards.
Oh, that’ll work. But first we need to empty his colostomy bag. I don’t want it getting TOO smelly in here.

Ah, I’m just kiddin’, Duane… Nobody likes you enough to be willing to take care of you after the WarGames… :)

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
I'd be worried about those threats if I thought you would ever let this match happen.........

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
To those who want a fair and just HWA to compete in I'm speaking to you. To those who have continued to be fooled by Vann's charm I am also speaking to you. Vann is not your friend. He's not fighting for you, he's not doing this for you. He's doing this for his own personal gain. He will stab each and everyone of you in the back if he has to. He likes to speak down to me in an attempt to make me sound foolish. A wise move indeed. You see most of you are too simple to realize what he's doing. He's presenting lies in a way that makes you seem stupid if you don't agree with him. Most of you are too dumb to think for yourselves and thus don't grasp this. Allow me to show you examples for this very thread...........

Vann wrote:

… Second, you were the one that made the challenge after apparently hounding me for two years… :lol: That’s actually fairly well-documented on this board…


While it's true that I called out Vann first he was twisted the situation to meet his own self serving needs. I challenged him to a one on one match. Something he has too cowardly to accept. He called for a wargames and then bullied me into accepting without giving me any details. But because I wanted him in the ring so badly I was willing to do it by any means.

Vann wrote:
It’s blatantly obvious that you’re only doing this so that you’ll have yet another excuse when you fail…


Now why would a person so consumed by the fear of failing be trying to rush into this match? Why would I challenge Vann to match I thought I would lose? It would be a great embarrassment for me to lose to a washed up corporate sell out like him. I challenged because he's full of shit. He's drunk with power. I want the HWA to be a better place for people like me. People who don't want to be told who their partner is. People who don't want their schedule determined by a man who isn't taking part in the fighting. I know I'm going to beat Vann because I'm the good guy and the good guy always wins.


Vann wrote:


Ah, I’m just kiddin’, Duane… Nobody likes you enough to be willing to take care of you after the WarGames… :)


This one is amusing when you consider that I've had my team since day one. Vann had to go out and pick a team of bloated icons from the past.I'm just bringing my friends. People like Bill Clinton, Jobes, Puft, NOS, Easy E these people have my back. Not because I'm giving them money or promising them some kind of push. I didn't even have to ask them they all volunteered to have my back and take Vann down.


I hope it's clear now the kind of manipulation Vann is trying to use on you. Please don't fall for his mind games.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 am
Posts: 4933
Location: San Antone...
Team Ninja wrote:
He likes to speak down to me in an attempt to make me sound foolish.
You don’t need my help to make you sound foolish…

Team Ninja wrote:
While it's true that I called out Vann first he was twisted the situation to meet his own self serving needs. I challenged him to a one on one match. Something he has too cowardly to accept. He called for a wargames and then bullied me into accepting without giving me any details. But because I wanted him in the ring so badly I was willing to do it by any means.
Maybe I’m getting old (really, no maybe about it), but where is this one-on-one challenge you claim to have made?...

Also, WarGames was never my idea… And since it wasn’t, why should I give you any details… Once again, you challenged, I accepted… You said, where’s your team, I said here it is… Your lack of logic is something special… But then again, so are you…

Team Ninja wrote:
I know I'm going to beat Vann because I'm the good guy and the good guy always wins.


Team Ninja wrote:
This one is amusing when you consider that I've had my team since day one. Vann had to go out and pick a team of bloated icons from the past.I'm just bringing my friends. People like Bill Clinton, Jobes, Puft, NOS, Easy E these people have my back. Not because I'm giving them money or promising them some kind of push. I didn't even have to ask them they all volunteered to have my back and take Vann down.
Trust me. The first time that it’s time to empty out your colostomy bag, it’s gonna be the quickest, loudest, and most passionate game of “NOT IT!” between those guys that the world has ever seen…

Team Ninja wrote:
I hope it's clear now the kind of manipulation Vann is trying to use on you. Please don't fall for his mind games.
Yes, people… Please don’t fall for my “mind games”… :P

_________________
Image
Donny: "It's Dirk fucking Benedict!"... Dirk: "I seldom use my middle name."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11578
Your ego is so out of control at this point. You probably think you are telling the truth. You probably don't see what a good person I am. You probably don't realize that you are putting mentally unstable people like Santo in danger. You probably don't comprehend how drunk with power you have become. But I see it. So do Clinton, Jobes, and Stay Puft. And soon all the fans will see you for who you really are. I may not be a nice guy but at least I'm honest with myself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Posts: 4560
Location: New Orleans
Fool is on you Team Clinton!!!!! You will see!!! Viva la VANN!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group