IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am 

** In in the center of a dimly lit room,sits a table and a chair.A mysterious figure straddles the chair,his head hidden in shadow. On the table sits a solitary candle burning barely illuminating the room. What light is available reveals the walls covered in broken mirrors stained with dried blood. The figure leans forward revealing his face for the first time. Red and black face paint along with solid black eyes demand attention.**

"The world is at risk every day. Danger lurks around every corner and most turn a blind eye to the crimes and hatred and injustices. A select few decide to take a stand and fight for what is right. I am one of those brave enough to take a stand."

**he leans in closer moving his hand through the candle flame.**

"My pain started at an early age, Dad beat mom and myself till I turned sixteen. The night of my sixteenth birthday, he paid the ultimate price. I waited till he drank himself into a alcoholic stupor and then I made my move. I slit his throat with a straight razor and then scalped the poor excuse for a human."

** Raising his fists and slamming them down on the table causes the candle to fall igniting the table cover. The fire spreads covering the entire table brightening the room even more. The ominous figure places his hand flat on the table and let the flames engulf them.**

"Everyone experiences pain that is a fact. If you let pain control you, you will always be weak. I took control of my pain that night and I have never looked back."

** He removes his hands from the fire and pats them out on his shirt, never diverting his eyes.**

"Am I a murderer? Yes!"

"Was it justified? Yes!"

"Would I do it again if given the chance? Yes!"

"Don't worry Headyverse,I'm not here to murder or torture anyone. I may maim people on occasion and I sure as hell will inflict pain."

**The man stands up and kicks the table over.**

"Headyverse, let me be clear. I am here to redeem the weak,protect them and be the executioner of the darkness. Cross me and I'll be your waking nightmare and you will feel the wrath of 'The Gore Fest'"

**The room is now on fire and the blood stains on the mirror spell out "Horror_Nerd"**

"I embrace the darkness to cleanse the light. Headyverse Horror_Nerd has arrived."

** Horror_Nerd exits the collapsing room.**

My Facebook|TheGeekdomOfGore|My Twitter|Buy My Paintings