IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 am
Posts: 3813
Location: New Jersey
Gail Kim wed celebrity chef Robert Irvine on May 10 at the Charles Krug Winery in the Napa Valley in Northern California. The wedding was held on a Thursday so many of Kim’s friends from professional wrestling could attend. Among those in attendance were Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Jeremy Borash, Kazarian, Molly Holly, Natalya, Tara, Traci Brooks and Tyson Kidd. Stacy Keibler was invited to attend the wedding but instead opted for George Clooney’s fund-raiser for United States President Obama.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: East Tennessee
Man, a wedding or a fundraiser. Hard choice unless the wedding had an open bar.

_________________
Image

In memory of "Fabulous" Jackie Fargo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Chappaqua, New York
Fundraisers with the President always have an open bar

_________________
The Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 am
Posts: 16580
Location: BrightWave, USA
She probably feels bad about ditching it.

_________________
Image

B. Spec_Productions, Inc. - Be Spectacular
"No Matter What" - Brenda K. Starr & George LaMond
http://www.youtube.com/MrBrightWave
http://www.youtube.com/SpectacularSunset
IYH is bringing the moniker, professional wrestling, back to form!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm
Posts: 2802
I've said it before, Keibler needs to sabotage Clooney's condoms, so she gets knocked up by him. Thus assuring a beefy pay cheque each month and some level of maintained celebrity, even if they break up.

_________________
Image

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Chappaqua, New York
Brainz wrote:
I've said it before, Keibler needs to sabotage Clooney's condoms, so she gets knocked up by him. Thus assuring a beefy pay cheque each month and some level of maintained celebrity, even if they break up.


I imagine Clooney has a vasectomy

_________________
The Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Posts: 11577
President Clinton wrote:
Fundraisers with the President always have an open bar


A lot more than the bar was open at a Clinton party if you catch my meaning.


*My meaning was that women would have open legs. Which is a reference to sex. As in the prez would meet a girl at a party and then have sex with her. The joke being he has sex with lots of women. Which of course plays off of his infamous affair. The one with Monica who he cheated with. Meaning he had sex with someone who was not his wife Hillary. Get it?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm
Posts: 2802
President Clinton wrote:
Brainz wrote:
I've said it before, Keibler needs to sabotage Clooney's condoms, so she gets knocked up by him. Thus assuring a beefy pay cheque each month and some level of maintained celebrity, even if they break up.


I imagine Clooney has a vasectomy


That doesn't correspond with my immagination of him giving a huge facial to Keibler everynight before they go to bed.

_________________
Image

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Chappaqua, New York
Brainz wrote:
President Clinton wrote:
Brainz wrote:
I've said it before, Keibler needs to sabotage Clooney's condoms, so she gets knocked up by him. Thus assuring a beefy pay cheque each month and some level of maintained celebrity, even if they break up.


I imagine Clooney has a vasectomy


That doesn't correspond with my immagination of him giving a huge facial to Keibler everynight before they go to bed.


He can still do that after having a vasectomy

_________________
The Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm
Posts: 2802
I am not up on it, would that be a clear fluid, then? I thought it all came from the balls.

_________________
Image

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: Chappaqua, New York
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/vasectomy-14387

_________________
The Irresistible Force meets the Immovable Object
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 am
Posts: 274
Team Ninja wrote:
President Clinton wrote:
Fundraisers with the President always have an open bar


A lot more than the bar was open at a Clinton party if you catch my meaning.


*My meaning was that women would have open legs. Which is a reference to sex. As in the prez would meet a girl at a party and then have sex with her. The joke being he has sex with lots of women. Which of course plays off of his infamous affair. The one with Monica who he cheated with. Meaning he had sex with someone who was not his wife Hillary. Get it?



No, Im having trouble getting the joke.
Please over explain some more... maybe using diagrams, or charts could help. Failing that, just point to the areas where the bad man touched you.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rickrudesmustache and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group