IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 pm 

Some thoughts on last night's Monday Night Raw;

- "Mr. McMahon" at 70 years of age is now a parody of himself from the Attitude Era and should not be taking bumps at his age. Does he want to take Mae Young's place and wrestle Stephanie when he's 100 years old?

- WWE has a second JOB Squad (behind the League of Nations) with Heath Slater, Adam Rose, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. Actually they're the B Level JOB Squad. And why did Heath beat Dolph Ziggler? I guess that shows what WWE thinks of Dolph these days.

- Speaking of the League of Nations, why did the manufactured tag team of US Champion Alberto Del Rio and Rusev beat the Slammy Award winning tag team of the year the Usos? These guys should be beating opponents in singles matches.

- WWE advertised Brock for an upcoming Raw. Well.. they did something right last night.

- Big Show did another face turn after the Wyatt Family disposed of Ryback and surrounded the ring to attack him. How many is that for him now? 1582 turns? Well, he'll probably turn heel next week.

- Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens are the best performers in the WWE and they got their segment over in the first hour because WWE doesn't consider them main eventers, even though they are far more entertaining than the main eventers they've got.

- Vince McMahon does the best heel ref job since Nick Patrick. And when Steph came down to the ring, is it me or was anyone else hoping that Roman would Superman punch her right in the face?

- Roman's next title defense at the Royal Rumble is in the Royal Rumble match? Wait a second? If he wins, and retains the belt, does that mean he faces himself at WrestleMania? Or does that mean the WWE title defense at WrestleMania won't be the main event? It looks like Undertaker could main event Mania in a retirement match in Texas. I hope that's where they're going.

Headyverse, what do you think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm 

Yeah I liked the episode. Nice build for the rumble. Nothing better then seeing Y2J return.

'Britains Little Muffin'
IYH Hall of Famer
and the man whose wrestling views are the best in the world

@nikhilkalhan92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 pm 

I am enjoying watching R-Truth play straight man to Golddust. Dustin is awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:38 pm 

I thoroughly enjoyed the Table for Three with Truth, the Miz and Curtis Axel. Truth is entertaining no matter what he does.

It looks like Dustin could have one last go around as tag team champion if they pair him with Truth against the New Day. He's a future WWE Hall of Famer, whenever he decides to hang up his boots.